Some of you have asked how to get marching shoes.
Click Here For a Direct Link
or follow steps below
- Go to marchingworld.com (Peacock’s Marching World).
- Click on “Footwear/Marching Band Footwear”
- Click on”shoes”.
- Click on the link for “Drill master”. The next page should show an image of Drill Master vinyl marching shoes.
- NOTE: on the page you will see OTHER brands and styles of shoes. Select the “DRILL MASTER”, not the “Super Drill Master”.
- Select “1 to 5 pairs”.
- Type in the number of pairs you would like, select color BLACK and select the proper shoe size. Drill masters run true to size for most.
- The rest is shipping information, payment information, etc.
Please give yourself two weeks to order and receive the shoes so I’d order as soon as possible.
The Goodwill for Good Music fundraiser is just around the corner. Save the date Saturday, September 20 from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
This is one of our biggest fund raising events each year that allows you to clean house while Troy Instrumental Music Program “Cleans up!” Last year we raised over $3000. Lets try and beat that this year!
For more information click here – Troy High School Marching Band
Here is a list of items to bring or not….
Our monthly TEMPO booster meeting will take place at 6:00pm sharp in the band room. Meeting is expected to last about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Below is a map just in case you don’t know where the band room is located.
Lets not forget that there is band practice Friday, August 15th from 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Also EVERY Tuesday from 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Greetings to all music students and parents! Welcome to the 2014-15 instrumental music year!
I would like to invite you to a TEMPO meeting on August 20th from 6-8 PM. We meet monthly on the third Wednesday in the band room. Meet other parents, and hear about fun and fund-raising!
For those in band camp, we are half-way there! TEMPO lunches can now be pre-ordered, at cost.
Don’t forget the marching band potluck dinner on August 8! Here is what to bring:
Seniors – drinks for 24.
Sophomores, Juniors – Main dishes for 12-20.
Freshmen (last name A- L)- side dishes for 12-20.
Freshmen (last name M-Z)- desserts.
BYOC- Bring Your Own Chairs!!
Please plan to stay, see your students perform, and get to know everyone!
Beta Meyer, TEMPO president